- REJECTOR ONLY: attaches to all regulation 6x6 lacrosse goals; openings in 8 key scoring areas along the pipes; practice like the best, become the best!
- COLLEGE LEVEL: designed with Penn State University and Chestnut Hill College men's lacrosse coaching staffs
- ELITE QUALITY and FEATURES: pockets included to weigh-down for easy ball retrieval; Bungee tie down for more rigidity; Ultra durable, double-stitched, all weather construction for indoor/outdoor use
- FOOLPROOF ATTACHMENT: simple Velcro attachment; and use the grommets with included bungee cords for the best connection; No goalie necessary!
- INCLUDES: drawstring mesh bag; Easy to follow instructions; Goal and weights not included
The Rukket 6x6 Rip It! Lacrosse Goal is NOT included in this listing. Only the 6x6 rejector will be shipped. Scoring means knowing the goalies weakness, so ball placement is paramount. The Rip It! Lacrosse Rejector sharpens shot placement by focusing on 8 key scoring areas along the pipes, a shooting fundamental. Designed in conjunction with the Penn State men's lacrosse coaching staff, this target fits on any regulation size lacrosse goal via quick-attach Velcro tabs, uses weigh-down pockets for easy ball retrieval, but also has a lower bungee tie-down for power shots. And it makes a great replacement for an absentee goalie! Heavy-duty construction ensures that the Rip It! Lacrosse Rejector will outlast any of the other targets on the market, and we've included metal grommets at all the attaching points to enhance the product's longevity. Become a precision shooter! Note: No lacrosse goal is included. Feel free to reach out to Rukket with any questions or thoughts.